France is one of the many tourist attractions visited by tourists both local and international. Many interesting places to visit there, such as the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame Cathedral, and Louvre which is the art of world architecture. Many important things were born in France, football legend Zinedine Zidan also born in France. There are still a lot of interesting things emerged in France. However there are some interesting facts from the French, who need to know.
- Although only the size of Texas, France has seven mountainous and five major river systems.
- France is one of the largest countries in Western Europe, Spain, Italy, Switzerland, Germany, Belgium, Luxembourg, Andorra and Monaco share limit.
- France is home to 29 UNESCO World Heritage Sites such as Mont St Michel Abbey, the Palace of Versailles and Chartres Cathedral.
- France is also referred to as L'Hexagone, which means the hexagon, because the geometric shape of the country.
- There are about 6 million visitors each year, who come to begin to change their view of the Eiffel Tower.
- French people love cheese, although traditionally there are about 300 to 400 types of French cheese. In fact, there are actually more than 1000 different types available on the French market.
- French wines are very popular all over the world. This country is one of the largest wine producing country in the world. There are 17 different wine-producing regions such as Bordeaux, Burgundy, Champagne, the Loire and Provence that continue the tradition of wine making in France.
- Funny fact about France is that the beer is regarded as a luxury drink saved for special occasions, while the cheaper wine to be made in almost every food.
- Tour de France, the most famous bicycle race in the world is France annual bike race, where cyclists covered more than 2100 miles in 23 days.
- Statue of Liberty, one of the most widely known structures of the US, supposedly made in France. When the US was celebrating a birthday seabadnya in 1886.
- France has the highest property tax, compared to other countries in Europe.
- April Fool's Day is believed to have originated in France, in 1564, when the country began to follow the Gregorian calendar.
- Another interesting fact is that in the French language there is a word which is the name of a person. like, 'chauvinism' said Nicola is believed to originate from Chauvin, a soldier in Napoleon's army whose loyalty to the emperor was legendary. The word 'sadism' is derived from the name of the Marquis de Sade, a French nobleman who led the life of a libertine and sadistic novel writing.
- France has trebesar museum, which is called the Louvre, one of the largest art museums in the world.
- France is the gothic art and the birthplace of the Baroque style. This is the reason why there are many cathedrals and buildings are examples of gothic art there.
- Trbukti French cuisine is tasty, well-known even to circumnavigating the globe.
- France is a remarkable country, so many things to attract people to go there. For the sake of smooth communication, the French also began to be learned in many places, including Indonesia. Many people learn French language, French literature is also a lecture that students majoring in quite a lot. Old world charm that still retains the architectural grandeur, along with a dizzying modernity, luring people from all over the world for this country which is a beautiful amalgamation of cultural heritage and economic progress.